While your staffers may think "forms" when they hear FinalForms, our stats tell us there is an even more popular use for our online registration system: email communication. Staying connected with staff, parents, and students can be an uphill battle. However, in the midst of the current COVID-19 pandemic, email communication is a critical lifeline. Staffers relied on FinalForms' uninterrupted, zero-delay service to send 4.5 million emails last month.
As a superintendent, your job is to create an educational environment that helps students reach their full academic potential. One effective way to do that is by enacting parent engagement strategies that encourage parents to get involved in the educational experience.
But many parents are busy, and there are only so many hours in the day. To make parent engagement more attainable for your district—and create a better learning environment with stronger educational outcomes—use these 12 parent engagement strategies:
- Move to Online Forms
- Use a Platform Like FinalForms
- Institute a Parent Engagement Program
- Host Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Schedule Events and Assemblies for Parents
- Encourage Parents to Participate in Activities
- Offer Parent-Focused Classes
- Ask Parents to Give Feedback and Share Ideas
- Communicate Regularly
- Publish Helpful Content on Social Channels
- Create an Online Community
- Offer Guidance for Failing Students