3 Essential Steps to K12 Student Data Management: 1. Collect 2. Verify 3. Distribute
- Parents apply, enroll, and register in their native language, using mobile devices.
- Parents may also upload required documents.
- Administrators receive applicant and enrollment notifications.
- Staff reviews information, enrollment statuses, and non-compliance alerts.
- Administrators send reminders to parents prompting required action.
- Staffers verify rosters, request groups, and manage communication.
- Staffers access appropriate, real-time emergency medical info.
- Administrators review student data and approve for distribution to SIS.
- FinalForms disseminates and creates reports and rosters.
Explore the FinalForms solution...
FinalForms helps streamline student enrollment, registration, and information management in one centralized system.
New Student Enrollment
- School Choice
- Time-Stamped Form Updates
- IEP/ETR Expirations
- Missed Attendances
- Health Conditions
- Missing Signatures
- Missing Equipment
- Classrooms, Bus Route, Clubs, Field Trips
- Emergency Medical Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Injury/Illness Reports
- Mental Health Alerts, Reminders
- Laptops and Loaners
- Class/Classroom Equipment