As schools adapt to new federal, state, and local guidelines regarding transgender registration and participation options, FinalForms is here to help.
FinalForms is offering Transgender Solutions for your registration process.
- If you would like to turn this feature on, please reply to this email.
- If you would like a demonstration of how this will work, please reply requesting a demo.
- If you do not want this feature, no action is necessary.
How will it work?
The parent may “Select Legal Sex”:
- Male, Female, or X
If the parent chooses “X” or clicks a link for “more options”:
The parent may “Select Pronouns”:
- “he, him”, “she, her”, and “they, them”
The parent may “(Optional) Select Gender Identity”:
- Female, Male, Non-Binary, Agender, Other, Transgender Female / Male-to-Female, Transgender Male / Female-to-Male
If a high school student, the parent may “Select Gender for Athletic Participation”:
- Girls Sports, Boys Sports
- Upon selection, once participating in a sport, the choice will be locked, only editable by the administration.
Again, this is optional and you may:
- Reply with a request that Transgender Registration be activated
- Reply with a request for a demo
- Do nothing and this will not affect your FinalForms