Where does a parent go to register on FinalForms?
Every school district has a unique URL, or link, for Parents and Students to register and login.
Where can I find the URL or link?
First, check your athletic department or school website for a ‘Forms’ page. There should be a link that looks like one of these two examples:
"Click Here to Register on FinalForms"
NOTE: If you can not find this link in the suggested location, contact your administration.
What do I do once I’m there?
Option 1 - NEW USERS
- Click New Account under the PARENT icon.
- Type your Name, Email, and Date of Birth Click Register.
- Check your email and CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT by clicking the link in the email text
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email email@example.com.
- Type your password as requested and Confirm Account.
Congratulations, you have created your account!
Option 2 - RETURNING USERS
- Click Login under the PARENT icon.
- Enter your Email and Password.
NOTE: If you forgot your password, click "forgot password?". You will receive an email with a link to create a new password within 2 minutes.
- Click Login.
Congratulations, you are now logged in!
Posted on Sat, August 1, 2015
by Clay Burnett filed under